”Asha Community Health Volunteers have begun the wonderful work of providing Primary Health Care in Asha communities. They have:
-Oral Rehydration Solution packets for young children to prevent dehydration due to diarrheal illness. Dehydration can be life-threatening especially in the summer.
– Paracetamol for fever and aches and pains
– chlorpheniramine for colds and allergies
– Gentian Violet Paint(1%) for Pyoderma( boils etc)
– Iron and Folic Acid for expectant as well as lactating mothers
– antispasmodics to relieve abdominal pain
– Co-trimoxazole for bacterial stool infections
– Iron and B Complex Syrup for children under 5 years.
– antibiotic ointment and dressing material for wounds and injuries ”- Dr Kiran
DONATE FOR ASHA’S COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE: https://bit.ly/2tFvdy3