"The Australian Friends of Asha are proud to support the work of Asha Community Health and Development Society in Delhi though our fundraising activities in Australia"
DONATIONS OVER $2 TO THE AUSTRALIAN FRIENDS OF ASHA FOR SLUMS OVERSEAS DEVELOPMENT GIFT AND RELIEF FUND ARE NOW TAX DEDUCTIBLE
If you wish to contribute please contact us: Email: email@example.com or Mail: Australia India Institute, 147-149 Barry St, Carlton, Vic, 3053, Australia
Yes, I’d like to give a child from the slums the opportunity to study and work.
Enclosed is my tax deductible donation to the Australian Friends of Asha for Slums Overseas Development Gift and Relief Fund of:
- $100 – to provide a student with new clothes for university.
- $270 – to buy books for a student for two years.
- $450 – to pay university tuition fees for one student for one year.
- $900 – to cover all university expenses for one young person for one year
- $1,800 – to cover all university expenses for a young person for two years.
Other amount AUD $____________ and please select one of the following options:
- I would like to donate to where the need is greatest
- I particularly want to contribute towards __________________________________
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Donate Online Now
Direct Deposit – please make payment by direct deposit to the following account. Please include your name as the reference.
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: Australian Friends of Asha for Slums Limited
BSB No: 633 000
Account No: 147 414 122
By cheque – please send this form with your cheque, payable to “Australian Friends of Asha for Slums Limited” to: Australia India Institute, The University of Melbourne, 147-149 Barry Street, Carlton, 3053.
Please provide your contact details so that a receipt can be provided, including:
Organisation (if the donation is from a company)
Contact phone number
We thank you for your kindness. ACN 161 085 650